9. "Hg Vapor Lamp From Streetlight", B. Mattson, Journal of Chemical Education, 1979, 56, 542.
8. "Electrochemical and Chemical Properties of Dithiocarbamato Complexes of Ruthenium (II), (III), and (IV)", S. Wheeler, B. Mattson, G. Miessler, and L. H. Pignolet, Inorganic Chemistry,1978, 17, 340.
7. "Photochemical Reaction Pathways of Ruthenium(III) Complexes. Ultraviolet Irradiation of Tris-(N,N-dialkyldithiocarbamato) ruthenium(III)", K. W. Given, B. Mattson, M. F. McGuiggen, G. Miessler, and L. H. Pignolet, Journal of the American Chemical Society,1977, 99, 4855.
6. "Mass Spectrometry Data for Tris and Bis(N,N-dialkyldithiocarbamato) Complexes of Chromium, Iron, Cobalt, Ruthenium, Rhodium, and Thallium", K. Given, B. Mattson, G. Miessler, and L. H. Pignolet, Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry, 1977, 39, 1309.
5. "Synthesis and Characterization of a New Seven-Coordinate Ruthenium(IV) Complex. Crystal and Molecular Structure of Iodotris(N,N-dimethyldithiocarbamato)ruthenium(IV).Iodine", B. Mattson and L. H. Pignolet, Inorganic Chemistry, 1977, 16, 488.
4. "Synthesis, Properties and X-ray Structural Characterization of a Novel Seven-Coordinate Halogenotris(dithiocarbamato) Complex of Ruthenium(IV)", K. Given, B. Mattson, and L. H. Pignolet, Inorganic Chemistry, 1976, 15, 3152.
3. "Oxidation of Tris (N,N-disubstituted-dithiocarbamato) Complexes of Ruthenium(III). X-ray Structure Determination of Bis(N,N-diethyldithiocarbamato)-m-tris(N,N-diethyldithiocarbamato) diruthenium(III) Tetrafluoroborate, Ru2(Et2dtc)5BF4", B. Mattson, J. Heiman, and L. H. Pignolet, Inorganic Chemistry,1976, 15, 564.
2. "X-ray Structure and Characterization of a Novel Dithiocarbamato Complex of Ruthenium(III) Containing a Metal-Metal Bond", L. Pignolet and B. Mattson, Journal of the Chemical Society, Chemical Communications, 1975, 49.
1. "New Program for the Calculation of Mass
Spectrum Isotope Peaks", B. Mattson and E. Carberry, Journal
of Chemical Education, 1973, 50, 511.
Return to Previous Page